EU common development policy - austrian position
- Anfrage an:
- Austrian Development Agency (ADA)
- Genutztes Gesetz:
- Status dieser Anfrage:
- Anfrage eingeschlafen
- Zusammenfassung der Anfrage
To whom it may concern,
I would like to make an FOI request regarding the Austrian position in negotiating a common European development policy. Particularly I am interested in any documents, summary or debates that could be provided which deals with the negotiations (and the Austrian position to these negotiations) of the following EU documents:
- The European Consensus on Development, adopted in 2005 by the Council, Parliament and the Commission
- The Code of Conduct on Complementarity and Division of Labour, adopted in 2007
- An agenda for Change, adopted in 2011.
Any other documents which spells out the Austrian position or negotiation mandate on a common EU development policy will also be of interest.
Documents in german as well as English is of interest.
Many thanks in advance for your kind attention to this inquiry.
Johanne Døhlie Saltnes